Thursday, September 23, 2010

A sad day...

Today I took a student to the office for discipline problems.  I've never had to take a Kindergartner to the office before.  He was trying to kiss other students.  He was trying to make other students kiss each other.  It sounds cute, but he's really terrorizing these children.  He also punched another boy in the you-know-whats.  By this evening I had received two emails from parents complaining about how their children are not enjoying school because of this boy.


His life is difficult and I have compassion for the little guy, but it's hard when his behavior effects so many.  No child should feel terrorized at school, period.  The fact that it is happening in Kindergarten where kids should be learning to love school, is devastating to me.








No comments:

Post a Comment